(This article was sent first to members of the CNBC Investing Club with Jim Cramer. To get the real-time updates in your inbox, subscribe here.)
What I am looking at December 10, 2021:
- Last night's earnings...three out of five ain't bad... COST, AVGO, ORCL amazing... LULU merely good.
- Costco (COST)...this investment club name crushed it... special dividend coming?... CFO Galanti at his most bullish and best on earnings call... opened second store in France; second building in China... 19 more new warehouses coming.... 79% of containers late by 51 days...chip shortage hurting...
- Broadcom (AVGO)... spewing cash... CEO Hock Tan announces $10B buyback.... so much money... hypercomputing...AI computing... club name
- Lululemon (LULU)... Mirror Mirror on the wall-shortfall
- Oracle (ORCL)...Ellison comes out firing... says he is crushing SAP and taking a huge amount of business from them... the banks are really going their way...
- Chewy (CHWY) results... really weak and costs just terrible
- U.S. banks... UBS takes "bullish view"... says next year: return of loan growth and rising rates... Bank of America (BAC) is top pick – most sensitive rate hike... banks more rate sensitive than ever..
- Macy's (M) best idea of 2022 at Cowen... says digital retail leader getting faster and stronger... v. Rent the Runway (RENT) which is more of a cooperative not a business.... analyst says leading OMNI-platform... underappreciated
- Very funny: Credit Suisse downgrades Peloton (PTON)...buy to hold...going back to the gym....hysterically unneeded—price target to $50 from $112... LOL
- Roku (ROKU)... Needham cut PT $550 to $340... keeps it buy...quizzical... says best way to play OTT... TAM $60b... CTV ads...
- AMC Entertainment (AMC)...CEO Adam Aron sells 312,000 at $30.867 a share....CFO, sells 18,316 shares...Sean Goodman...virtually all his stock...
The CNBC Investing Club is now the official home to my Charitable Trust. It's the place where you can see every move we make for the portfolio and get my market insight before anyone else. The Charitable Trust and my writings are no longer affiliated with Action Alerts Plus in any way.
As a subscriber to the CNBC Investing Club with Jim Cramer, you will receive a trade alert before Jim makes a trade. Typically, Jim waits 45 minutes after sending a trade alert before buying or selling a stock in his charitable trust's portfolio. If the trade alert is sent pre-market, Jim waits 5 minutes after the market opens before executing the trade. If the trade alert is issued with less than 45 minutes in the trading day, Jim executes the trade 5 minutes before the market closes. If Jim has talked about a stock on CNBC TV, he waits 72 hours after issuing the trade alert before executing the trade. See here for the investing disclaimer.
(Jim Cramer's Charitable Trust is long COST, AVGO.)