Programming note: Watch the pregame edition of Warriors Outsiders on Friday night at 5:30, streaming live on the MyTeams app.
LeBron James and the Lakers had a tumultuous season that ended with them missing the NBA playoffs. But that didn't stop people from buying a lot of gear.
LeBron had the No. 1 selling jersey and the Lakers were No. 1 in merchandise sales during the 2018-19 regular season, the NBA announced Thursday.
Steph Curry ranked No. 2 on the player list and the Warriors were No. 2 in merchandise.
The two-time NBA MVP and Golden State were No. 1 the prior three years.
Kevin Durant was No. 4 a year ago, but he fell to No. 8 this time around. Klay Thompson and Draymond Green both slipped out of the top 15.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys
1. LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
2. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
4. Kyrie Irving, Boston Celtics
5. Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
6. James Harden, Houston Rockets
7. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
9. Ben Simmons, Philadelphia 76ers
10. Jimmy Butler, Philadelphia 76ers
11. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
12. Paul George, Oklahoma City Thunder
13. Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks
14. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
15. Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise
1. Los Angeles Lakers
2. Golden State Warriors
3. Boston Celtics
4. Philadelphia 76ers
5. Milwaukee Bucks
6. Chicago Bulls
7. Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Houston Rockets
9. Toronto Raptors
10. New York Knicks