Straight from the source, we have a few more details on the impending project at 690 Stanyan Street (which will catch hell, no doubt, at
tomorrow's today's planning commission meeting). Please do note:
· What are being touted as luxury "condos" -- including by us (sorry) -- are actually 62 "good old fashioned" rental units.
· There are also 3 bedroom units available
· Just for the record, Whole Foods is not an equity partner in the project; they are merely the anchor tenant. Quoth our source: "Don't know why people think it is *their* real-estate or why people think they care much about the architecture."
· 690 Stanyan Street [website]
· Curbed Exclusive: Whole Foods Condo Rendering Reveal [Curbed SF]
· Whole Foods Developer: Go On, Beg Us to Build It [Curbed SF]
· 690 Stanyan: Survey Says ... Negative [Curbed SF]
· Whole Foods Does Real Estate: 690 Stanyan [Curbed SF]
For more stories from Curbed SF, go to sf.curbed.com.