Find a watch party, drink specials and Bay Area events ahead of the Warriors facing off against the Cavaliers Friday night:
- Alameda Theater & Cineplex, 2317 Central Ave., Alameda: This theater will be hosting Warrior fanatics Friday and for any additional NBA playoff games. The venue sells up to tickets per person in line at its box office starting at 10:30 a.m. the day before each game up until the event.
- Era Art Bar & Lounge, 19 Grand Ave., Oakland: With a $20 cover, Era Art Bar is another option for those looking to watch the game with a crowd. RSVP for $20+ here.
- Mad Oak, 135 12th St., Oakland: An RSVP is required Friday for the "Watch Warriors vs Cavs Game 4 at Mad Oak" party. Tickets are $20.
- Oracle Arena: Oracle Arena is hosting official watch parties for each game starting at 4:30 p.m. Tickets for Friday's game are sold out, but check out tickets for the next watch party if the series extends. Parking at the arena costs $10 and tickets are an additional $20.
- Tupper and Reed, 2271 Shattuck Ave., Berkeley: From 6 to 9 p.m., Berkeley's Tupper and Reed bar is hosting a watch party, drink specials and live music.
- Bayan Roots, 2575 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland: A yoga studio in Oakland may also be louder than normal tonight. Bayan Roots is hosting a BYOB, free viewing party starting at 5:30 p.m.
- La Pinata, 2699 Merced St., San Leandro: The Cazadores Tequila Girls will be performing at La Pinata while the bar shoots a commercial during this free viewing party.
- Sauced BBQ & Spirits is hosting a benefit party for the Warriors Community Foundation at its locations in Petaluma and Livermore.
- BarrelHouse, 305 California Dr., Burlingame: BarrelHouse is hosting a watch party Friday at 6 p.m. on its big screen.
- 7 Mile House, 2800 Bayshore Blvd., Brisbane: Reservations are recommended for the Warriors watch party from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday. A live band will follow that game at 9 p.m.
- The Chapel, 777 Valencia St.: Doors open at 5 p.m. for this free watch party at The Chapel.
- Chum’s Design and Print, 582 Market St, Suite 101: The design business is offering a free viewing party at its store starting at 5:30 p.m. to benefit Variety Children’s Charity of Northern California’s Freedom, Future, & Care Programs. Donations are accepted.
- Hi Tops, 2247 Market St.: The popular sports bar in the Castro is a Warriors fan favorite. It's hosting a watch party tonight at 6 p.m.
- Novela, 662 Mission St.: If you want to party while donating to a cause, Novela is also hosting a benefit party with proceeds from certain food and drink purchases going toward the Warriors Community Foundation at each of its watch parties.
- Players Sports Bar, 2 Beach St.: Player’s Sports Bar at Fisherman’s Warf hosts sports viewing parties, arcade games and a full bar.
- Rocks Den, 4431 Mission St.: Doors open at 4 p.m. for this watch party. The venue is providing drinks specials including $15 buckets of beer, $3 Jameson shots for every three-point shot made by Stephen Curry and $3 Jack Daniels shot for every three-point shot made by Kevin Durant. Reservations are accepted online.
- RM 212, 690 Sacramento St.: Every time the Warriors nail a 3-pointer, the bar will hand out free shots to its customers.
- SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th St.: Just outside the Oracle Arena, the SoMa StrEat Food Park promises to celebrate with drink deals and food all night. Free admission is provided for the first 100 guests with a Facebook RSVP and $5 cash admission is required for all others. Details here.
- Old Pro, 541 Ramona St., Palo Alto: If last year was any indication, Old Pro sports bar will be crowded with Warrior fans tonight.
- St. Johns Bar and Grill, 510 Lawrence Expy. Ste. 110, Sunnyvale: This popular sports bar is hosting half-priced Martinis from 4 to 6 p.m. before the Warriors game Friday.
- St. Stephen's Green, 223 Castro St. Mountain View: If you're looking for an option in Mountain View, this Irish pub hosts watch parties for all the major games on its 13 HD screens.
Another option is, of course, to host your own party. Connect to the game online at ESPN here.
Check back for updates.
Do you know of another venue hosting a Warriors watch party that should be on this list? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.