Howard Stern will keep on buzzing!
After much speculation, NBC confirmed on Monday that the shock jock would indeed be returning for a second season as a judge on "America's Got Talent."
The radio personality himself also shared the news with listeners this morning on his Sirius XM program.
U.S. & World
"I'm very, very excited, honestly, about going back to 'America's Got Talent,'" he said. "I'm very excited to be working again with [executive producer] Simon Cowell and NBC and all the various folks who work there."
The announcement comes just weeks after Stern told E! News that he was unsure if he would be back.
"I'm still working on the decision about 'America's Got Talent,'" Stern said at a "Breaking Dawn Part 2" screening last month. "You know, like the Magic 8 Ball, the answer is still fuzzy."
Well, the answer is obviously much clearer now.
(E! and NBC are both part of the NBCUniversal family.)