NBA Essentials ranks our six favorite stories of the day.
1. The Oregonian, via TrueHoop. Lamarcus Aldridge isn't mad at Brandon Roy about the ribs any more, thanks to Travis "Chuck Woolery" Outlaw and New Jack City.
2. Contra Costa Times. The Warriors traded for Marcus Williams a few months ago. Apparently he has not impressed, as the team declined to pick up his ultra-cheap 2009-10 option.
3. Ball Don't Lie. Dwyer tries to put Greg Oden's injuries into perspective.
4. Tirico Suave. Yao gets rejected by the rim. (It's more funny in isolation on YouTube than it was during the game, where it looked like Yao wanted to rip someone's eyebrows off.)
5. Los Angeles Times. A little trip down L.A. Stars Lane.
6. Matthew Yglesias. A 'Zards fan agrees with Bill Simmons that Gilbert Arenas is the new C-Webb.