Programming note: Watch the pregame edition of Warriors Outsiders Tuesday night at 6, streaming live on the MyTeams app.
The NBA issued the Last Two Minute Report from the Warriors' Game 1 win over the Rockets on Sunday.
Based on the results, Houston has the right to be upset because three "incorrect non calls" favored the Dubs.
1) "RAR shows that Curry (GSW) is moving laterally into Harden's (HOU) path and that the contact causes Harden to go out of bounds."
Interestingly enough, Harden didn't complain about a no-call in this instance.
2) "Thompson (GSW) slides his pivot foot at the end of his dribble."
Klay missed the shot so it didn't cost Houston on the scoreboard.
3) "LAR shows Curry (GSW) makes contact with Gordon's (HOU) arm, affecting his ability to secure the ball."
According to the Last Two Minute Report:
1) Chris Paul didn't foul Kevin Durant
2) Draymond Green didn't foul James Harden
3) Steph Curry fouled Eric Gordon pic.twitter.com/xPT5r62vHS— Drew Shiller (@DrewShiller) April 29, 2019
If Curry had been called for a foul, Eric Gordon would have shot two free throws because the Rockets were in the bonus.
After the game, Houston head coach Mike D'Antoni said his team should have shot about 20 additional free throws.
This report will certainly add fuel to the fire.