Friday, February 17 – Monday, February 20
VinOlivo has expanded over an entire weekend! (call out in a burst encroaching the banner)
Join more than 60 wineries and 25 of top restaurateurs in Sonoma Valley during President’s Day weekend for a chance to enjoy all that Sonoma Valley Wine Country has to offer!
VinOlivo Grand Tasting
Friday, February 17 | 7:00 – 10:00pm
The Lodge at Sonoma, 1325 Broadway, Sonoma CA 95576
$75 per person
Part of the Annual Sonoma Valley Olive Season, the VinOlivo fundraiser is a Gala Celebration and Feast for the Senses.
Join us for the 7th Annual VinOlivo Grand Tasting!
- Sip Sonoma Valley's best wines as you get to know the personalities behind the wine
- Ignite your Taste Buds with Culinary Delights from more than 25 of Sonoma's Finest Restaurants Caterers, and Artisans
- Sample savory olives from the Olive Bar
- Enjoy the seductive Port Wines
- Experience the Pommes Frites and Sparkling Wine Bar
- Entertain your senses with one of the hottest DJ’s in town
The VinOlivo online auction returns once again offering special and unique Sonoma Valley winery and vacation experiences, as well as the most outstanding and unique wines of Sonoma Valley! This is your chance to get the “insider’ perspective” from Sonoma Valley’s vintners and growers! VinOlivo auction begins on January 17 and closes February 21. To place your bids, visit: http://www.biddingforgood.com/VinOlivo2012
Tickets are $75 General Admission in advance, $85 at the door. Tickets are on sale at www.sonomavalleywine.com or call 707-935-0803.
Pre-Sale tickets close Friday, February 17 at 3pm PST. Walk-up tickets will be available at the door.