NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience.
The NBC Bay Area internship program gives students real world experience, networking opportunities and exposure to one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies. Students can intern in the departments listed below:
NBCUniversal considers the internship an important recruiting tool. The program allows us to identify high potential talent for future employment.
What We Require:
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Authorized to participate in an internship in the U.S.
• Internships offered during the Fall, Spring, or Summer semesters fulltime or part-time (min. 2 days per week).
• All internships are paid
• Housing/Transportation assistance is not provided by the internship program.
• Due to the overwhelming response to our Internship Program, we are no longer accepting applications for summer internships. Thank you for your interest in NBC Bay Area’s Internship Program!
Mail completed application to:
Human Resources: Internships
NBC Bay Area
2450 North First St.
San Jose, CA 95131
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
For general questions, please email email@example.com.