Fall in the Bay Area is glorious. For Bay Area families, Autumn means that the days of omnipresent fog becomes a distant memory and the sun-drenched days are filled with a building excitement in the air for every kid's favorite holiday: Halloween! From neighborhood excursions to harvest festivities to indoor activities when the weather turns sour, the Red Tricycle editorial team dug up 70 awesome things to do with your kids in San Francisco this fall. Now get out there and play!
1. Nothing screams Autumn more than a trip to a local u-pick apple farm.
2. Practice your swing at a putt putt golf course.
3. Enjoy the changing leaves and go biking on a kid-friendly bike path.
4. Take in the groovy sights and sounds in the Haight. 5. Bored after school? Here are fun 5 things to do after the bell rings.
6. Throw on a light coat to traverse up and down San Francisco’s hidden stairways.
7. Visit a working farm that's full of friendly critters.
8. Enjoy some interactive indoor fun and education at the Exploratorium.
9. Rent a paddle boat and check out the ducks and turtles at Stow Lake in Golden Gate Park!
10. Indulge in some apple cider, the quintessential Fall drink.
11. Visit the San Francisco Aquarium of the Bay, a perfect indoor activity for a chilly day.