The AACSA Leadership Academy is designed to empower African American high school students, collegiate students, and adults through a three-day leadership training weekend and year-long cohort program.
The AACSA Leadership Academy seeks to recruit, train, and develop African American students in leadership skills to help drive forward their own career goals, along with increasing their civic engagement.
The program begins with a 3-day leadership retreat on May 4, 5, and 6. Participants are then enrolled in our year-long cohort program where they:
● Connect with mentors and engage in monthly community Service Projects
● Learn skills of understanding self-awareness and diversity in community
● Network and engage with Silicon Valley leaders from various organizations and companies
● Understand and appreciate leadership styles similar to and different from their own
● Develop skills related to participatory servant leadership, civic engagement, political awareness, and social justice
AACSA focuses primarily on leaderhsip education for African American high school and college students. if you feel that you would be a great fit for the program, and that it could benefit you, click here to pre-apply!